College WebsiteProject Showcase
- College of Our Lady of Mercy of Pulilan Foundation Inc.
- Web Design & Development
- Image Optimization
- On-Page SEO with Keyword Research
- Competitor Audit
- EMS Set Up
- Key-staff Training
- Website Files
- Video Tutorials
- Info Sheet
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Content Stratgey
- Online Applicaion for Admission
- College Prospectus Download
- Online Academic Documents Request Processing
- College website designs have to include much for many. Multipurpose platforms for institutions of higher education have to be high-functioning and useful to different audiences: faculty, prospective students, parents, alumni.
- Transition traditional to online processing with minimum friction on protocols.
- Increase enrollees. How to rank a school in page 1 of SERPs.
- To appeal to the parents of prospective students, relevant information about the school’s curriculum must be there along with available student services, reputation, and a professional atmosphere. This website makes them say, “This, is where my kid is going.” proudly. The site need to appeal to faculty; they have to look serious, academically excellent, and easy to navigate. For prospective students, they must look fun, modern, and trendy. To appeal to alumni, sites have to communicate the school’s continuing emphasis on providing the same high quality of education the alumni received in their days at school.
- Made online application for admission possible as well as requesting and processing of academic documents scholarship applications with user friendly interface for both end users.
- Building online authority and efforts to rank on page 1 of SERP by strategizing and expanding website content based on relevant keywords will be implemented.
To COLM Team
Grateful for your full trust. For taking all recommendations and pressing on the gas on automation and functionalities even if it means moving the launch date. Every COLMer should be proud of how their welfare is first and foremost considered. For swift reviews and feedback on every layout. You set the bar high as collaborators. Thank you for letting me be part of your mission for the youth.
To do this in a way that you and your business really reap the benefits, it is important that I get down and dirty and really understand your business needs. Doing anything less would actually do more harm than good. So behind this link is a questionnaire to help me, help YOU more effectively.